Saturday, September 12, 2009


life update

i'm back at uni. doing five subjects. it is a lot of work. i don't love it all that much. but hopefully this will be the end of it.

in less than two weeks i'll be back in china, seeing my dad and going on retreat with the youth group i used to lead. i'm really excited

lanna's boyfriend, josh, is out from america. i really like him. and them. they are great.

i saw wicked the other night. it was incredible and it made me want to get back into music theatre.

i have four assessments next week which i have to start tomorrow.

it felt like summer today. i'm excited about warm nights and nothing to do for four months. it's just round the corner!

i would really like a tan and thin legs. and to be less tired.

ok. that is all.

4 comments:

Rolfe Bautista said...

I really like your blog. You have some really cool pics up. I see that you have a holga in your profile picture. I have one too and I love it :D

Kristen said...

i cannot believeeeeee that you are going to back in china for encounter!!! thats amazing!

tongue tied and twisted said...

oh, i know! so excited :)

chrissybizzle said...

oh my, i've been rubbish at keeping up to date with you lately :(