Sunday, February 22, 2009


i read someones "fifty things about me"
this is mine.

- when i meet someone i look at their teeth instead of their eyes
- i don't care what you say, it may be for babies, but i love white wine
- at one point in my life i spoke english, chinese, japanese and studied french and latin
- my parents were going to send me to boarding school in england until one of their friends told them that, unless they wanted me to turn out as a drugged up british school girl, they shouldn't send me there. i always wonder how i would've turned out
- the best times i had in high school were when i boarded
- i miss hot cheese rolls from the tuck shop
- i can't keep up with countries my friends are in
- my musical taste is influenced by the people i hang out with. i have enjoyed most genres minus hip hop and rap
- i do not go out without mascara and eye liner
- i've never spent a whole summer holiday in australia
- i auditioned for the con and never found out my results. i wish i did
- i miss watching shooting stars with craig and steele at long reef
- being a character as disneyland was my dream job. who wouldn't want to work in the happiest place on earth
- i cannot draw to save my life
- people who don't have neat hand writing drive me insane
- i went to an international primary school and had three terms instead of four. friday afternoons consisted of elective classes. i took 'tea ceremony' for a year
- i've been in six musicals. four recording studios. and have sung at numerous high profile gigs. i miss it
- for elective sport in high school i took ice skating
- i love having short pained nails. long nails scare me (and annoy me)
- i think i'm allergic to skittles
- i went to an all girls school. our uniform looked like table cloths
- i hate the smell of incense.
- too many of my friends are married
- i love kids. i want to be a nanny
- tea is my favourite drink in the world
- the majority of my clothes are black, white and grey
- i have never done the splits
- sometimes i miss having my nose pierced
- band-aids with cartoons on them are my favourite
- i have an obsession with things from america
- i love hugh grant movies
- the only pet i ever had was a hermit crab
- the first time i went trick or treating i was jasmine
- i once created my own toilet at the side of the road
- i'd like to decorate my house in a million styles. minimalist. vintage. victorian. also, i would like to have a room with a library (like the one in beauty and the beast)
- i think belle is the prettiest of the disney princesses
- i would like to live in new york. london. san fransisco and hong kong
- i still sleep with my little blankie
- i want to know Jesus more and live a life that reflects that
- i have never had short hair but am currently thinking about cutting it

No comments: